Drug Rehab SEO Services
Ideally, your clients will recover from their addiction and never need to go to rehab after their first stay at your treatment center. For your drug rehab to stay in business, you have to find new clients who still need help. Through search engine optimization (SEO), you can target people who are already searching for your services. Drug rehab SEO allows you to rank at the top of the search results, so more people will notice your website and contact you for more information.
How SEO Can Help Your Rehab Center
Google, Bing and other search engines use spiders to crawl websites and search for ranking factors. These spiders are programmed to look at things like keywords and headlines to see what the content is about. Then, the search engine ranks the site according to how relevant it is for different keyword terms.
Currently, Google uses more than 200 ranking factors to determine your company’s placement in the search results. They also look at whether you have a high bounce rate because your bounce rate shows how useful your content is for the reader. By improving your on-page and off-page SEO techniques, your rehab center can enjoy some of the following benefits.
- Beat your competitors: If your competitors are not using drug rehab SEO yet, you are in luck. With a little work, you will be able to rank higher than your competition and get more leads.
- Offer a better user experience: When you improve your SEO strategy, you can naturally boost your user experience as well. SEO helps your audience find relevant content and photos. Plus, a good SEO strategy will involve things like an easy-to-navigate design and a mobile-friendly configuration.
- Improve your close rates: When people find your website through search results, they are more likely to be interested in your services. This is especially true if you design article topics and pages that cater to your ideal client. In general, SEO will bring in a better conversion rate than cold or outbound leads.
- Bring in leads: Once you have an SEO strategy, you do not have to work to bring in your leads anymore. Instead, most of your inbound leads will automatically come in through the search engines.
- Enjoy lower marketing costs: When you use SEO, you can drastically reduce your marketing costs. Getting inbound leads can decrease the cost of generating leads by 61 percent. As a result, you can lower your advertising costs.
- Build brand awareness: If you want people to become aware of your drug rehab, you have to tell them about it. By using SEO on your site, you can harness search engines to organically build your brand.
- Encourage people to come to your rehab: Most people research stores, clinics and rehabs online before they visit the brick-and-mortar location. Your viewers are more likely to visit your rehab and get information if they can check out your online site first.
- Create a long-term strategy: When you buy a Facebook ad, you will stop reaching people once the ad’s duration is finished. With SEO, the work you do today can pay off forever. SEO is a long-term marketing strategy, and it takes up to six months to see major results from your efforts. Once you get those results, you can continue to enjoy them for years afterward.
- Become a credible brand: Your online presence shows clients that you are a credible brand. Each article you write shows that you are a thought leader and a major player in your industry. In comparison, clients are less likely to trust a drug rehab that is at the bottom of Google’s search results.
How Does SEO Work?
With drug rehab SEO, your goal is to build your organic ranking in the search engines. Unlike paid ads, you do not have to pay for a higher ranking. As long as your site uses the best SEO techniques, you can increase your ranking naturally. It is impossible to pay Google or Bing to get a higher organic ranking. The only way to develop an organic ranking is by using SEO-friendly practices to boost your ranking naturally.
When you have a top ranking, you can enhance your rehab’s image and get more website traffic. The top search result on Google gets 32.5 percent of the traffic. Meanwhile, the first page of results garners 92 percent of the traffic. Because of this, your business will do phenomenally better if you improve your search ranking. Plus, organic traffic is free. By boosting your organic traffic, you can reduce your marketing costs while finding new opportunities for your company.
How We Can Help
At Results 4 Rehab, we offer drug rehab SEO services that can help your rehab center succeed. First, we will sit down with your team to figure out an overall strategy. Then, we can design a framework for achieving your goals and develop your SEO plan. Once we put your SEO plan into action, we will use A/B testing and comprehensive metrics to optimize your overall strategy.
With more than 10 years of experience, we know what it takes to build world-class websites and SEO strategies. In addition to boosting your search engine visibility, we can also create your website and company logo. To find out more information about our SEO services and how you can boost your search engine ranking, contact our team today.